|How is the order processed?|
|Clients' Inquiry||→||Confirm C's Need||→||Offer|
|Pay Deposit||←||Confirm Price||←||Counter Offer|
|Make Drawings||→||Make Samples||→||Volume Production|
|Shipping||←||Pay the Balance||←||Packing|
|Orders placed will be processed as follwing steps:|
1. Confirm Customers' Need. Get correct & detailed info about products the cusomter really want to buy through our patient and efficient communication.
a. Product Info
|Packing||Drawing||Yes / no||Sample||Yes/ no||Target Price|
b. Pictures Show
2. Confirm Feasibility of Order. After knowing cusomters' need, our sales person will talk with our enigneer about the feasibility of order. If items are within our production range, we will quote in the next step.
3. Offer Best Price. Based on customers' need, we will provide best prices for their products.
4. Counter Offer. If customers ask for a discount or increase the quantity, they will ask for a new lower price.
5. Confirm Price. If two sides involved have no objection, the seller will send proforma invoice to the buyer for price confirmation.
6. Pay Deposit. When customers agree with prices and are ready to place an order, they can pay the depsoit or moulding charge for starting of production.
7. Make Drawings. An engineer on seller's side will make the relevant drawings according to buyer's description or samples for possible production.
8. Make Samples. Some qualified samples will be made before volume production for customers' first QC.
9. Volume Production. After customers' & seller's engineers' confirmation, if samples are qualified, volume production will be arranged and launched as soon as possible. QC will be strictly implemented 3-4 times during this period.
10. Packing. Packing should be arranged soon after all products are finished for the coming shipping.
11. Pay the balance. The buyer can arrange some man to inspect products for packing, quantity & delivery etc. If everything is OK, the buyer should be prepared to pay the balance.
12. Shipping. Shipping should be arranged asap according to agreed lead time after the confirmation of receipt of the balance.